Fall is the time to plant spring-blooming bulbs, like daffodils, tulips, and crocuses. Here are the best videos we’ve found about them so far.
- “PLANTING SPRING-FLOWERING BULBS” by the National Gardening Association.
- “SPRING-BLOOMING BULBS” by the University of Nebraska at Lincoln.
- “SPRING PLANTING: HOW TO PLANT A BULB” by Better Homes and Gardens Magazine.
- “HOW TO PLANT SPRING-FLOWERING BULBS” by Gardenista.
- “FALL BULB-PLANTING TIPS” by the Chicago Botanic Garden.
- “HOW TO GROW DAFFODILS” by Eric Larson of Yale’s Botanic Garden and Garden Clips.
- “HOW TO GROW CROCUS THOMASINIANUS” also by Eric, who asks if it’s the squirrel-proof crocus.
- “HOW TO GROW GRAPE HYACINTHS” is one more by Eric Larson.
- “YEAR OF THE ALLIUM” by horticultural educator Melinda Myers
- “NATURALIZING THE LAWN WITH SMALL BULBS” by Indiana University and Osmocote.
- “PLANT BULBS IN YOUR LAWN” by Better Homes and Gardens Magazine.
- “HOW TO NATURALIZE WITH DAFFODILS” by John Holden of Land Designs in Connecticut.
- “LAYERED BULB POT FOR LONGER BLOOMS” by Garden Answer in Oregon.
- “PLANTING TULIPS IN POTS” by Portland, Oregon’s Garden Time TV